Rufus 2.18 Portable Full Version Free Download – HadiPC
Rufus 2.18 Build 1213 Final + Portable free download is a small computer utility application that helps you to create bootable USB flash drives, such as USB keys/pen drives, memory sticks, for windows mac and Linux OS. HadiPC always provide you latest version flash tools for your PC.
Rufus 2.18 Portable is a very famous program designed to bootable USB drives. With this, you can also create your bootable USB drives/pen drives, cautiously and comprehensively. This tool is very simple to use and easy to install. So, anybody can install this tool on their computers for creating boot on a USB drive. Rufus 2.18 Build 1213 Final + Portable support UEFI as well as GPT for installation media, meaning that it will allow you to install Windows 7, Windows 8, or Linux in full EFI mode. It is the best way to convert your pen drive into a bootable USB drive. Thousands of people are using this tool for creating bootable devices. So, if you want to download a USB bootable tool, then you are in the right place. You just need to click on the given links to download Rufus Portable for Windows.
Rufus 2.18 Build 1213 download, it also has a portable version; this version does not require installation. So, you just have to run the program and insert the USB device to run the process.
You can also Download: DigiDNA iMazing Crack
Rufus Portable Latest Updates:
- Fix a regression when processing uncompressed bootable DD images.
- Also, Fix Windows to Go drive Windows Creation for ARM64 ISOs.
- UDP support is also add to this version, for the complete protection of the USB.
- Also, Fix approach to Blackarch LINUX.
- Grub4dos is upgraded.
- Download Rufus 2.18 Portable Image decompression errors also fixed.
- Activate the selection of the device for the refresh.
How to download and install to use?
- First Scan your PC With Avast Cleanup Premium Key 20.1 Crack
- Connect аn 8GB+ flash drive which you would like to make a bootable media.
- After that, download Rufus 2.18 or later version under the “Download” section.
- After downloading and installing the Rufus, open it.
- Select your USB drive, then start making bootable,
- So, if you are confused, you can also search (How to use) Rufus 2.18 Old Version on Google,
- All Done, enjoy!!!